- On the weekends, we'll have a wonderful girl come and teach traditional Khmer dances to our interested students.
- In order to better address the gaps in education in the public school, we will begin teaching the school curriculum, English for Cambodia, on the weekends. We will begin with Book 1, designed for the Grade 7 curriculum.
- One of our priorities is to conduct staff development to ensure are teachers are better equipped for the needs of our growing student body. We are in talks with two Peace Corps Volunteers, Nick L. and Mike W., to develop teacher training sessions.
- On the 10th of December, Phillip will come from Australia to volunteer at Countryside Class for 2-3 weeks.
- On Wednesday afternoons, a French man who lives in Battambang Town to run Story Telling Corner to instill a love of reading in the children of Kampongseyma Village.
Saturday, October 26, 2013
What's Next at Countryside Class?
We also have a few exciting new programs that will start soon: